Vice President & CFO
With over 25 years of experience in accounting, financial reporting and business operations, Tom provides counsel on a variety of complex client projects, in addition to his role as controller and director of operations for Lukas Partners.
Tom’s areas of expertise include:
• Financial and operational review, analysis and reporting, to both inside and outside investor and management groups.
• Merger and acquisition due diligence analysis,and financial and synergistic modeling and reporting.
• Budgeting and long-range financial and operational forecasting.
• Complex database development, management and related reporting.
• Business and financial plan development for proposed ventures.
• Employee benefit and retirement plan communication management.
• Feasibility study interviewing and data management.
Tom earned bachelor’s degrees in accounting and business administration from Peru State College. He holds a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certificate from the State of Nebraska. Prior to joining Lukas Partners, Tom held accounting and operations management positions in the market information, communication, energy, manufacturing, and insurance industries.
Clients respect Tom’s solid technical and financial expertise.
DELIBERATIVE | CONSISTENCY | CONTEXT | STRATEGIC | INPUT