What is your vision? What are your goals? Who and what are the resources that will help you achieve your vision and grow your mission?
Our mission is to provide nonprofit organizations such as healthcare facilities, churches and schools, as well as municipalities and more with smart fundraising and communication solutions. Our counselors have managed successful community-based capital campaigns that range in size from $500,000 to more than $20 million. The capital campaigns we have completed on average have raised more than 125 percent of their goals. We achieve results through attention to detail, problem solving and a strong work ethic.
Each organization and each project is unique in history, mission, philosophy, constituency and needs. Lukas Partners employs proven, successful principles of fundraising coupled with modern techniques to create plans that are custom-tailored to each client’s goals, resources and circumstances.
The Lukas Partners point of difference: Our in-house team of dedicated professionals not only can counsel your team regarding fundraising, as a full-service public relations firm we also provide the communication strategy, writing and public outreach needed for a successful fund development program, whether it is a capital campaign or annual endowment program. Lukas Partners is a one-stop shop with professionals on staff to get the job done successfully.
Our in-house professionals counsel and do the work in executing:
• Advancement Program Assessment
• Advancement Strategic Planning and Management
• Annual and Planned Gift Programs
• Board of Directors’ Strategic Planning Sessions
• Capital Campaign Feasibility Studies
• Capital Campaign Management (case statement writing, gift solicitation training, communication outreach plan, letters of support, news media outreach, prospect evaluation and research, video production, social media strategy, etc.)
• Grant Research and Writing
• Special Event Management