We take pride in our work.
We take pride in our work…
• Named B2B Magazine’s “Best of B2B” in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014.
• Voted “Agency of the Year” by one of our national clients, U.S. Cellular, and we take pride in being their strategic partner and helping them get the right results.
• In 2018 Lukas Partners continued its tradition of earning multiple PRSA Paper Anvil Awards from the Nebraska chapter of the Public Relations Society of America, winning a record 23 awards, including eight Awards of Excellence. Additionally, Lukas Partners president Joan Lukas was named PR Professional of the Year, the organization’s highest individual honor.
Lukas Partners received 2018 Paper Anvil Awards for such initiatives as Nonprofit Association of the Midlands’ “NAM Helps Nonprofits Thrive”; Outlook Nebraska’s “Outlook Nebraska Brings Vision Loss Into Focus”; Nelson Mandela Elementary School 100-Year Birthday Bash for Nelson Mandela; Wounded Warriors Family Support High Five Tour; and FNTS Cybersecurity Goes Social.
Lukas Partners has received Paper Anvil Awards for Gordmans in the categories of Integrated Communications for PR outreach in Gordmans’ new markets and Public Relations Tactics: Social Media for Gordmans’ Mommy Bloggers program as well as its work with Gordmans’ gThanks community giving program. Lukas Partners provides public relations support to Gordmans as the Houston-based retailer continues to grow across the country.
Other examples of previous PRSA Paper Anvil Awards include:
• Earned a PRSA Paper Anvil Award of Excellence for Creighton University’s “Sitting is the New Smoking” for its work in raising awareness of the Healthly Lifestyle Management degree track.
• Earned a PRSA Paper Anvil Award of Excellence for Children’s Hospital and Medical Center’s Parenting U program, a series of free parenting classes hosted by medical professionals known for their expertise with children.