Director of Client Accounts
PR / Fund Development
Kevin is responsible for planning and coordinating communication and fund development programs for clients. With nearly two decades of experience in public relations, fundraising, news reporting and editing, he understands how to manage communication initiatives that get results.
Kevin’s past experience and achievements include:
• Rookie of the Year among PRC staff members by U.S. Cellular.
• Managed an array of public relations, fund development and community outreach programs for several Lukas Partners’ clients.
• Conducted feasibility study research and helped manage capital campaigns.
• News editor of the Papillion Times/La Vista Sun, sports writer for the Grand Island Independent and sports copy editor at the Lincoln Journal Star. Has covered a wide variety of regional sporting events, from Nebraska football to various high school and college events.
• Business editor at infoUSA, where he managed a staff of 20-plus business editors who wrote business descriptions and executive biographies on United States and United Kingdom companies.
• Director of editorial services for USProjects/iSqFt, a construction news reporting company.
• Director of public relations for the Omaha Beef indoor football team. During his tenure in 2001, the Beef had its highest attendance and group ticket sales since its inception in 2000.
Kevin holds a bachelor’s degree in Journalism from the University of Nebraska at Kearney. He has served on the public relations committee for the Cox Classic, a nationwide golf tournament tour that stops in Omaha annually.
Kevin has won Nebraska Press Association writing awards in the best enterprise, best news series and sports categories and an Associated Press honor for best sports story.
Kevin works hard to get publicity results for clients and he is proactive when challenges arise.