Senior Account Executive
Brian is responsible for providing a wide range of clients with public relations support. With nearly two decades of professional experience in the journalism and public relations profession, he has helped organizations gain visibility, provide communication solutions and achieve strategic goals in the areas of media relations, community involvement, event planning, and internal and external publications. Brian specializes in storytelling and creates compelling copy that speaks to an organization’s core mission, aligns with its brand and engages its target audience.
Brian’s career accomplishments include:
• Served as lead public and community relations counsel for a national wireless provider in the communities it serves in several western states, and provided counsel and support for initiatives in several other markets.
• Trained and prepared media spokespersons to maximize media opportunities with tailored messaging, coaching and on-site support for media engagements.
• Created internal and external publications for an international energy, consulting and infrastructure management firm, and authored external communication for multiple nonprofit organizations.
• Specialized in writing projects, including newsletters, press releases, case studies, copy editing, technical writing, proposals, internal and external communication materials and brochures for a wide range of corporate, nonprofit and government clients.
• Assisted in event planning and management services for a diverse range of clients and events, such as customer appreciation events, retail store openings and stakeholder open house events.
• Assisted in fundraising responsibilities for government and non-profit organizations, including feasibility study research and discussions, capital campaign planning and execution and the creation of supporting documents.
• Managed projects for a global research and management consulting firm where he created client-facing literature and delivered rich data for internal and external clients.
• Provided project and resource management, operations and strategic planning and communication support for more than 600 employees based in four call centers throughout Nebraska.
Brian received a bachelor’s degree in journalism from Creighton University where he served as the Sports Editor of the Creightonian, the campus’ weekly student newspaper.
Clients value Brian’s adaptability, ideation and high standards for quality and performance.